ETA International is a specialized engineering firm that combines personal experience and industry relationships to deliver excellence, innovation, and value to engineering projects world-wide. ETA was established in 2001 by our principal engineer, Mr. Don Johnson, who is a registered professional engineer with more than 25 years experience in mechanical engineering, testing, and analysis. Our staff and program experience combine to yield value for your project:
- Oilfield component design, assembly, and testing
- Prototype / product design and development
- Finite element, fluid flow, piping, structural steel, and fatigue analysis
- Test fixture design and fabrication
- Test program development to API and client specifications
- Pressure vessel design and analysis to ASME Section VIII
- Gas machinery
- Failure analysis
- Hoses and flexible pipes
- Rigging and hoisting systems
ETA also maintains working relationships with other technical companies that specialize in design, analysis, precision machining, metallurgy, and composite materials. Through these relationships, supplemental personnel and facilities can be applied to a project without the overhead associated with a large organization.
Let us know how we can help! Use the Contact Form or call us at (830) 980-4255.